Wednesday, October 15, 2008

That's PS



This is the band's third studio release (just dropped yesterday); the follow-up to Under The Iron Sea (2006). For those who don't know Keane, their first two albums can be described as emotionally-driven power ballads very comparable to Coldplay (ARGUABLY the best band on the planet so they're not in bad company).

For this outing, they've moved towards a more upbeat, dare-I-say-it, poppy sound with a little hint of electro in there that brings them somewhere in between Coldplay and The Killers. Established fans of the band: don't fear. You'll still hear them in there. This is a welcomed change. You can't always be listening to sad music. It's depressing.

I could go on and attempt to describe the songs for you, but I'm not going to do that. Just listen to it already. I've had this on repeat for about a week now and I'm loving it!

Get it

No comments:

Post a Comment