As a youngin' I had my big wheels tricycle and a road hockey stick and I was in heaven. The children of today are afforded a luxury that I was not. Witness the enigma that is Kota the Triceratop. A 3 foot tall plush rideable dinosaur robot for children under 60 pounds. Kota wags his tail, opens and closes his mouth, wiggles his horns, makes dinosaur sounds and plays songs and sound effects for your child. Kota will set you back $300, but will make your child the envy of the playground. The video below is a brief overview of robotic dinosaur toys followed by a "sneak peek" showcase of kids interacting with Kota.Thursday, October 16, 2008
Sittin on Tops, Fool!
As a youngin' I had my big wheels tricycle and a road hockey stick and I was in heaven. The children of today are afforded a luxury that I was not. Witness the enigma that is Kota the Triceratop. A 3 foot tall plush rideable dinosaur robot for children under 60 pounds. Kota wags his tail, opens and closes his mouth, wiggles his horns, makes dinosaur sounds and plays songs and sound effects for your child. Kota will set you back $300, but will make your child the envy of the playground. The video below is a brief overview of robotic dinosaur toys followed by a "sneak peek" showcase of kids interacting with Kota.
Labels:
What's Next
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

silly rabbit, trix are for kids!
ReplyDelete